The Civil Service Commission of Upper Chichester township will be administering an Examination for the position of Police Officer.
All applicants must appear in person with photo ID and a valid driver’s license to the Upper Chichester Township Police Department, 8400 Furey Road, Boothwyn, PA, Monday through Friday only, between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm beginning Monday, April 2nd, through Friday, April 13th, 2018. Am application packet will be provided at that time.
All applications, originals only, must be returned no later than Friday, April 13th, 3:30pm. No exceptions!
- You must be a U.S. Citizen. You must present a United States issued birth certificate. Hospital issued “footprints” are not acceptable.
- Age: The applicant must be at least 21 years of age at the date of filing of the application.
- The applicant must be a high school graduate or its equivalent at the date of the filing of the application.
- The applicant must have completed Act 120 training at the date of the filing of the application
- Character: The applicant must be of good moral character.
- At the date of the application, the applicant must possess a valid, current operator’s license, unrestricted, except for the need to wear glasses and/or require a side view mirror.
- The applicant must maintain this license during his/her tenure as a police officer.
- Honorable Military Discharge (if applicable) must be presented at the time of filling of the application and all paper work must be original(s) or certified copies.
Any applicant failing to meet any of these requirements will be declared ineligible to take the civil service examination.
A $35.00 application fee will be required upon return of the application. No exceptions.
Competitive salary and benefit package.
Civil Service Commission, Upper Chichester Township, P.O. Box 2136; Furey Road. Upper Chichester, PA 19061
Equal Opportunity Employer