LICENSE & INSPECTION
Welcome to the License and Inspections Department of Upper Chichester Township! This page will help you navigate important aspects of Code Enforcement, UCC Permitting and the BCO, and Engineering. All of these parts make up license and inspections and are an integral part of our Community.
The Township employs various personnel to enforce local code requirements related to Business, Housing Inspections, Property Maintenance, Vacant Dwellings, Zoning Permits and other Township Ordinances.
- Click here for more information about this department.
In the Know
The links below are important things you want to know as a property owner in Upper Chichester Township.
Building Code Office
The Township of Upper Chichester is required to enforce the PA State Uniform Construction Code (UCC). We do this through a third party agency for permit approval, plan review, and inspections.
- The UCC Permits are: Building, Electrical, Fire Protection, Mechanical, and Plumbing
- Click Here for more information about this department.
Any project undertaken in the Township that is more than 500 Sq Ft, will require Grading and Stormwater Management permitting to comply with the local and state regulations. If a project is 500 Sq Ft or more, you will need to comply with Grading and Stormwater Management.
- Click Here for more information on Permits and Fees for this department
Licenses & Permits
Below you will see the various types of licenses and permits that help to enforce some of our Ordinances, ensure safe structures are built and maintained, and to help keep the community safe and healthy.
- Business Use Registration Permits
- Contractor License
- Dumpster/Pod/ Container Permits
- Grading Permits
- Health License
- Mechanical Amusement Device License
- Rental Use & Occupancy
- Resale Use & Occupancy
- Special Event Permits
- Street Opening Permit
- Uniform Construction Code Permits
- Fire Protection
- Vacant Property Registrations
- Zoning Permits